A Christmas Pop Up Card

Today I'm sharing a colourful and festive pop up card...on the front there is a magical scene with sweet fairies and on the inside is a couple of sweet little dogs dreaming of a wonderful Christmas present..I also have a small video at the end of this post to show how my card looks when you open it..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I started with a plain white card base and stamped some pine leaves using green ink...I then die cut a smaller panel from white cardstock and stamped the two fairies and the tree trunk house on this panel and coloured them in...I also stamped the sentiment and some snowflakes...and finally I sponged some seedless preserves Distress Oxide ink on the edges of this panel and adhered it to the card front..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

The inside layer covers the whole card and to make the edges a bit neater,I cut this layer slightly smaller than the card base...I then used Distress Oxide inks to completely cover it...I have used fossilised amber,spiced marmalade antique linen and wild honey and then splattered some  Gansai Tambi red gold watercolour...

I then used the pop up dies to create the sections on which to adhere my elements...I stamped the sentiment and adhered this layer inside the card...

After colouring in and die cutting some of the images from Lawn Fawn stamp set called Christmas dreams,I adhered them to the pop up backing sections...

Here is a small video of my card..If you are unable to view it on my blog,you could go to my Instagram or facebook page to view it..


So glad you stopped by to take a look at my card today....Hope you will have a beautiful and blessed day ahead...Happy Crafting..!!

Pri


Labels: , , , ,