No Good Reason to Act Our Age

Most of my school time friends and I are fast approaching our milestone birthdays and we keep talking about it and make fun of how we will be counted as 'old' once we've reached that stage...so when I saw this Art Impressions stamp set,I couldn't resist getting it...was laughing all the time I was making this card...!!

I started with a top folding Kraft cardstock card base and then cut a smaller front panel from black cardstock...on this front panel,I printed the spotty pattern using white pigment ink and a stencil..

I then die cut a panel from watercolour cardstock using mini scallop rectangle die and stamped the big top stamp set to create the rays...I used Fossilised Amber Distress Oxide ink to stamp it and then sprayed plenty of water so the a lighter colour spreads to the unstamped section of the watercolour panel...once dry,I stamped the sentiment in black ink and adhered this panel to the card front...

On a separate piece of white cardstock,I stamped  and coloured in the 'cool lady' on the skateboard...I cut the image out and used adhesive foam underneath before placing it on the card...and finally I used black Nuvo drops to embellish my card...

Do you like sending funny cards to your friends??I think this one would definitely get a good laugh from quite a few of mines...Thank you for stopping by my blog today...hope you will ave a fabulous day ahead...happy crafting..!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,