Katzelkraft Dogs Rubber Stamps - You Make Me Crazy Happy

The dog image I used to make today's card is the cutest in the set...so I used it to make a cute card...I have already shared five cards using the Katzelkraft stamp set and today is the last one...I know I will surely make lots more cards in the future using this set...if you have a favorite in the 6 cards I have shared...let me know..I'd love to hear from you :)

For the card base I have used a bluish green textured card stock and die cut white cardstock to the same size as my card front using the large dotted rectangle die....I then used the Altenew halftone dots stencil and broken china distress oxide ink to print the pattern in just one section of the front panel...

I used the broad chisel nib of my Spectrum Noir markers to create a small ombre effect panel from which I die cut the word crazy...I also die cut the same word using white craft foam to layer the sentiment...the rest of the sentiment has been stamped directly on the top layer using black ink...

I then adhered the coloured in dog image using craft foam as well and added a few die cut hearts to embellish this card...

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my card....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Labels: , , , , ,