Katzelkraft Dogs Rubber Stamps - Thank You

Once my background was ready,today's card came together pretty quickly...that's what I liked about using large images and sentiments on my card...so this is the third card that I have made using Katzelkraft dogs stamp set...


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I have used a plain white card base for this card and die cut the top layer using watercolour cardstock using large cross stitched rectangle die...I then used distress inks to create the background..making sure to add the blue colour in the section where I wanted to place the dog so that the image stands out..I have used blueprint sketch,old paper and ground espresso shades here...

Then using Versamark ink,I stamped the large thank you sentiment as well as a few stars and heat embossed it using gold embossing powder...the embossing wasn't showing that well so I decided to trace around it using a white gel pen and then adhered this top layer to the card front...

On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped the dog image and coloured it in...while cutting the image,I left a little white border around it so I don't have the same problem as I did with the sentiment...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri


I have three more cards to share that I made using this stamp set...hope you will come back to check those out as well...thank you for stopping by today...

Pri


Labels: , , , , , ,