Fairy In The Garden - Make A Wish

I have used so many different colouring mediums in today's card and I'm quite surprised that there were no major dramas while making it...I've used dye inks,watercolours,watercolour pencils and Distress Inks...

I started with watercolour cardstock cut to size for the card front and stamped and masked the fairy and the flowers...I then used various Distress Inks to create the background...the shades I have used here are blueprint sketch,salty ocean,tumbled glass,squeezed lemonade,twisted citron and mowed lawn...

I then removed the masks and coloured in the flowers using watercolours and watercolour pencils to colour in the fairy...I also stamped some green grass at the base...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I die cut the sentiment using glitter cardstock and layer it with blue craft foam before adhering it to the card...I cut a very thin strip of the same glitter cardstock and adhered it to one side of the top layer...

Finally,I adhered the top layer to a plain white card base and added a few clear sequins to embellish my card..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

So happy you took the time to stop by and check out today's post...Thank you...Hope your day will be superb..!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,