Watercolour Background Quick Cards

Today I'm sharing two cards that were pretty quick to make...I loved making a watercoloured background for one of my cards earlier and wanted to make some more...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

For all the fairy stamps I have and love(and keep buying..lol),I didn't have many mushroom stamps to build a scene with so I got this one from Hero Arts called You're A Fungi...I like all the different images on it as well as the pun-ny sentiments in the set...

I started with a watercolour cardstock top layer and painted a random 'pattern' using Kurutake Gansai Tambi watercolours,making sure to leave a bit of white area around the edges...once the paint was dry,I used nesting hearts dies to emboss this top layer....I stamped the sentiment and a snail using brown dye ink and adhered this top layer to a Kraft cardtstock card base...

I stamped,coloured in and cut out all the mushroom images and placed them on the card...I have used craft foam under a few of the mushrooms add a bit of dimension to the scene...finally,I added a few sequins and a die cut red heart

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

For my second card,I created the top layer the same way as my first card and die cut it before adhering it to the card front using some craft foam underneath..I chose a dark blue card base for this card...I then stamped the sentiment on a smaller die cut label and adhered it to the card front...

I die cut the crescent moon and layered it with some craft foam as well and then die cut a few stars from silver foil cardstock and adhered them all to the card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I have used my Spectrum Noir sparkle pen on both  these cards to add a bit of shine to a few of the elements like the mushrooms and the moon...

Thank you for your visit today...I'm so happy you stopped by my blog...Hope you will have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,