Unicorn In The Clouds - Birthday Card

For today's card,I decided to use soft colours to give it a bit of a magical look...I also wanted to use Vellum for the clouds and am very happy with how that turned out..

I started with a white card base with a white die cut top layer as well...then using Distress Oxide inks mixed with water and smooshed and splattered them onto the top layer very lightly to create the background...I have used cracked pistachio,worn lipstick and broken china shades of Distress Oxide inks here...

Using the clouds border dies and some vellum paper,I die cut three pieces and sponged the edges with blue ink and them layered them onto the top layer....

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a separate piece of white cardstock I stamped the unicorn image using black Versafine pigment ink and heat embossed it using clear embossing powder and then coloured it in and cut it out..I also went over the coloured image with my Spectrum Noir sparkle pen so it look even more magical and adhered it to the card front using craft foam...

I stamped the sentiment on the top right using black ink and adhered a few small purple coloured star sequins to embellish my card..

Here's a close up shot of the Unicorn and the vellum clouds..


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you for your visit today...I'm super glad you stopped by my blog...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri




Labels: , , , , , , ,