Big Hugs - Monochromatic Card

The card I'm sharing today is not colourful at all...in fact,it just has two different shades of Yellow ...I did not plan it this way from the start but once my top layer was ready,the idea popped in my head to make this one monochromatic....so I went with it...
I die cut the top layer from the same light yellow cardstock that I used for the card base...I then stamped various small flower images using fossilized amber Distress Oxide ink...and since this is a pigment ink,I was able to clear emboss the images making them look a bit brighter and shiny...

Then using more of the same ink and cardstock, I stamped the plaid pattern and die cut a panel using a scalloped border die...I mounted this panel at the top of the card using craft foam..I also stamped and die cut the sentiment and added die cut foam under that as well...

I added a couple of stamped birds and a few yellow sequins to embellish my card...

Thank you for stopping by my blog today...Hope you will have a fantastic day ahead..!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri




Labels: , , , , ,