Have A Roaring Good Birthday

Every time I create a card using the Lawn Fawn critters stamps,I get great results without too much effort...how good is that...??

I started with a top fold white card base and die cut watercolour cardstock top layer...I then colour washed this top layer panel with blue watercolour and used a heat gun to quickly dry it...I was hoping for an ombre effect but it just didn't happen today as well...so I decided to emboss it using the next level embossing folder...

I added a few die cut birch trees on one side of the top layer and also die cut green cardstock for the base using the pierced rectangle die first and then the hillside border die..I stamped the sentiment and the grass stamp repeatedly on this green panel and before adhering it to the top layer...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped the lion and the little bird and coloured them in and cut them out...I applied some glossy accents on these two and once dry,I adhered them onto the card..

To embellish my card I have used some sea breeze Nuvo jewel drops...

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my card....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri


Labels: , , , , ,