Black & Gold Anniversary Card

Today I'm sharing an anniversary card that I had been wanting to try for quite sometime...the idea had been formed in my head (and my ideas notepad) long ago and I have finally tried it out...

The card base and top layer of this card is made from black cardstock and I have painted stripes on the top layer using a wide paintbrush and metallic gold paint...I then stamped the sentiment on this panel using Versamark ink and gold embossing powder...

On a separate piece of black cardstock,I stamped three flowers from one of my favourite stamp sets - Tim Holtz Flower Garden and heat embossed them with gold embossing powder as well...I then adhered them to the card front,making sure to used some craft foam under the flower on top for a bit of dimension...I had already added some gold string behind the flowers before I adhered them onto the card...

I used my metallic marker to colour a few white pearls and used them to embellish the card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

Today is also my parents wedding anniversary and I made a similar card for them using the same idea..I will only share a little peek of the card I made for them just in case they haven't received my card yet...I used the Altenew Garden Hydrangeas stamp set for this card...


Thank you for your visit today...I'm glad you stopped by my blog...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , ,