Wishing You A Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone....I hope your Easter is filled with hope,peace and brightness...!!

Today I'm sharing another Easter card that I have made using the MFT Somebunny stamp set...I chose a textured light yellow cardstock to create the card base and a plain white top layer...I masked the top layer at an angle and used black ink to stamp the little chick and flower repeatedly in the unmasked section...after removing the mask,I stamped the sentiment using watermark ink and then heat embossing it with gold embossing powder...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped the bunny,the carrot and a little chick and coloured it in...after cutting them out,I applied some glossy accents on them before adhering them to the card...

You can see the gold embossing a bit better in this close up shot....

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I didn't want to add any embellishment to this card so decided to colour in one of the chick that I stamped for the background....luckily it was stamped straight.. :)

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today...Thank you so much for your visit...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri




Labels: , , , , ,