Stars Birthday Card

Today I'm sharing another card that I tried out for a birthday boy/guy...it has no flowers,no embellishments and no cute things on it....takes a while to form an idea but I'm glad I am able to make one or two cards every now and then for boys too....

The card base is made from silver cardstock(looks grey but it isn't)...then on a separate large piece of silver cardstock,I started adhering die cut stitched star frames to make a background for the card...I have used blue,orange and purple foil cardstock for these die cuts...

Once the background was ready,I used a large stitched rectangle die to cut out the front panel for the card...I adhered this panel straight onto the card front...I stamped the sentiment on a small rectangle that I had die cut from orange foil cardstock and then layered it with a larger silver rectangle and placed these onto the card using foam squares...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog...hope you liked the card I shared today...have a blessed and happy day ahead..!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri




Labels: , , , ,