Sending Hedgehugs Action Wobble Card

My elder daughter misses her best friend a lot and wanted to send her a card...she wanted a bright and cheerful one so I came up with this one...

For a plain white card base I chose a watercolour cardstock which I have cut the same size as the front of the card...I also used a large double pierced die to emboss this layer for a bit on texture...

Using Gansai Tambi watercolours,I painted rainbow strips on the card...was pretty happy with myself as I finally got the order of colours right...I have usually managed to muck up the order in almost every project...once the colours were dry,I adhered the panel to the card front...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped the little girl and the two hedgehogs...I coloured them in using Spectrum Noir markers and cut them out and placed them on the card...I have used a mini action wobble spring for the big hedgehog...you can check out the small video for this card on my Instagram page..

To embellish the card I have used clear sequins in various sizes...adding more colour to this already colourful card didn't make sense..

Thank you for your visit today...I'm glad you stopped by my blog...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,