Hello There

To colour in today's card I have used Kurutake Gansai Tambi Watercolours for the very first time....and I really like how smooth and vibrant these colours are...I'll be using these colours a lot for a while so that I can get used to them....

I chose a textured deep blue cardstock for the card base and cut watercolour cardstock to size for the top layer...I then stamped one of the flowers from Time Holtz Flower Garden stamp set and masked it before stamping another one...I then coloured them in and set it aside to dry...

I stamped the sentiment using Versamark ink and then heat embossed it using a copper coloured embossing powder...and once the top layer was adhered to the card base,I simply added three yellow sequins to embellish it..

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my card today....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri




Labels: , , , ,