Cheers - Action Wobble Card

Now this is the very first action wobble card I have tried to make....and I made a very big mistake in choosing the element that actually wobbles...I chose an Elephant....ha ha...just kidding....it does wobble quite well and you can check out the small video I have uploaded here on my Instagram page...

I started with a plain white card base and a die cut top layer made from watercolour cardstock which is the same size as the card front...I sponged in some mowed lawn & shabby shutters distress inks all over this top layer and spritzed some water on it for effect...

I then die cut two pieces of watercolour cardstock using stitched scalloped rectangle dies and sponged some tea dye distress ink on it first and then stamped a wood grain stamp using dark brown dye ink....on these panels,I adhered the coloured in sloth and then used an action wobble spring to adhere the elephant...I have also used a few leaf die cuts behind the panel which has the elephant...

The sentiment has been die cut from blue foil cardstock and I have used a few sequins to embellish the card...

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my creation...Have a blessed day today...!!

Pri


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,