Just For You

For today's card I decided to use only watercolour pencils for the background as well as to colour in...it was just an idea I had and thankfully I got good results... :)

On a plain white card base,I die cut a watercolour paper top layer using a cross stitched rectangle die....on this top layer,I randomly scribbled some green shades and used a water brush to spread out the colours to cover most of it...

I then stamped the flower vase and the flower images on a separate piece of cardstock and coloured them in with watercolour pencils and a water brush as well...once the images were dry,I cut them out and placed them onto the card....I have also used the Spectrum Noir shimmer pen on these images...

Lastly,I have added the stamped sentiment and a few sequins to embellish this card...

Thank you for your visit today...I'm so glad you stopped by my blog...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,