Hello

To create today's card I have used three stamps sets from three different stamp companies...the little birds are from Clearly Besotted,the atlas stamp is by Amy Tangerine and the big hello word is from an Avery Elle stamp set...if you are not restricted by brands etc. then you can mix and match to create something unique all the time...how great is that...!!

For a plain white card base,I chose a watercolor paper top layer...then using a few different shades of blue distress inks,a piece of acetate and some water,I created the background for the card...once this was dry,I stamped the atlas and hello stamp using black pigment ink and quickly heat embossed them using clear embossing powder...

On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped,coloured in and cut out the little birds and placed them onto the card...I have also applied some  glossy accents on these birds for a bit of shine...and finally I adhered a few hear sequins to embellish this card...

Thanks for visiting my blog today...Hope you will have a great day ahead....!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri


Labels: , , , , , ,