Best Daughter In The World

I decided to use White and Gold as the theme for my card today and this is what I created...

The card base is made from gold cardstock and the top layer has been cut to size from white cardstock...to create the background on the top layer,I splattered a bit of metallic gold paint and set it aside to dry...
Then using gold foil cardstock,I die cut the damask motif....on a separate piece of white cardstock I stamped the banner and sentiment using Versamark ink and heat embossed it using gold embossing powder...

After assembling all the elements on the card base,I was undecided whether to add embellishments or not...and finally decided not to...

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my card....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,