Hope Your Day Is Magical

"Always be Yourself,unless you can be a Unicorn.Then always be a Unicorn" I read this quote a while ago and loved it...I know they are mythical creatures but there is something so magical,mysterious and happy about them....don't you think??

For today's card I chose a berry blue coloured cardstock for the card...I die cut the top layer from watercolor paper using Avery Elle double pierced rectangle die....then using a stencil and a few shades of blue distress inks I created the background for this card...

The Unicorn image I have used is from a stamp by The Greeting Farm called Magical Day...I coloured it in with bright colours and cut it out before placing it on the top layer...

I stamped the sentiment top center and heat embossed it using a purple embossing powder...and finally to embellish this card I have used silver star sequins..

Thanks for visiting my blog today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,