Crazy About You

Well the second month of this year is already here...and it's going to pass very quickly too...hope you are ready with a few Valentines Day cards by now...if not,then there is still time...

Today I'm sharing another card where I haven't gone overboard with colours and embellishments...it's simple but still quite cute...

The card base is plain white and so is the top layer...I have embossed the  top layer using a Heidi Swapp embossing folder(sorry,don't know what it's called - pls let me know if you do)...

On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped the little birdies as well as the word crazy...I coloured in and cut out the birds and die cut the word crazy before placing them on the card...I also used glossy accents on them...

Lastly,I stamped  a tiny red heart and the remaining sentiment using red ink directly onto the top layer and my card was ready...

Thank you for your visit today...I'm glad you stopped by my blog...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,