What could I do for you?

I am not Super-woman or have any magical powers but there a few people in my life for whom I know that I'd do almost anything in their time of need...they are the silent ones who stand by me and offer unconditional support that too without influencing any of my decisions...

The card I'm sharing today has a plain white card base and a watercolor paper top layer....I then used distress inks to create the background including a bit of masking to create the heavily clouded sky

Using the Lawn fawn hillside border dies and some brown and kraft cardstock,I die cut the hilly base...so once the top layer was ready I ran it through my Cuttlebug using a stitched rectangle die...

On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped and coloured in the dragon,the prince and the princess and cut them out before placing them on the card...I also added a die cut tree next to the princess...

Finally I added the sentiment on a tag...added a bit of bakers twine and adhered it to the card...

I'm glad you stopped by my blog to take a look at my card....Hope you will have a beautiful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,