Monsters Celebrate!

Bright and colourful cards make me happy....and I love making these kinds of cards for children...I had made a Halloween card using the Lawn Fawn Monster Mash stamp set last year but wanted to make a birthday card from it...and here it is...

The card base is made from a textured lilac coloured cardstock and for the top layer I have cut watercolor paper to size...I then started sponging in various distress inks for the background...and since I didn't want to add layers to this card or make it bulky,I created a mask from scrap paper to create the hills in the background...I then splattered some blue glitter onto the top layer and set it aside to dry...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped and coloured in all the cute little monsters and cut them out...going through all my stamps I found a few party hats,presents,balloons,cupcake stamps with which I could create the party look...

Once all the images were adhered to the card,I added a couple of googly eyes on two of the monsters for a bit of a fun element...I stamped the sentiment and added a white faux stitch border on the card to finish it..

Thank you for your visit today...I'm glad you stopped by my blog...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,