Season's Tweetings

Doesn't it feel good when you are able to hear birds tweeting...??I know it's quite impossible to find a quiet moment in big cities but the birds are there too...and you would probably hear them if you wanted to...

The card I'm sharing today has three very cute little birds...it's a stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Seasons Tweetings...I got this stamp set quite late last year so wasn't able to use it then...and because these images are very small,I bought the coordinating die set as well...

I started with a white card base and a die cut watercolour top layer...after sponging some blue and brown distress inks on the top layer,I sprayed the snowflakes embossing folder with water and stamped the top layer with it ans set it aside to dry...

On a separate piece of white cardstock I stamped and coloured in the birds and music notes and then die cut them using the coordinating dies...I also die cut two branches and a few leaves using coloured cardstock scraps..

Using gold foil cardstock and cross stitched rectangle die set,I die cut a frame and placed it on the top layer...I placed the branches,leaves and the birds inside this frame...and finally I stamped the sentiment  on a white strip of cardstock and adhered it to the card...

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,