Poinsettia Christmas Card

Participating in a Christmas themed blog challenge a few weeks ago has got me really excited about creating holiday cards and tags...I will be sharing all my Christmas creations on my blog from now until the 25th...

Today I'm sharing quite a simple card with not much colours...but still quite festive....The card base is plain olive and so is the top layer....I ran the top layer thought my Cuttlebug using the latest WRMK next level geometric embossing folder...I love how these embossing folders give a very lovely 3D effect...

I die cut the Merry Christmas word using white cardstock and placed it on the card.....then using red dye ink and a large poinsettia stamp,I stamped the image on white cardstock and cut it out before placing it on the card as well...

To embellish the card I have used a few red sequins in various sizes...

Thanks for visiting  my blog today...Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,