Holiday Wishes

There are so many cute and beautiful Christmas stamp sets by popular stamp brands every year that it gets really hard to choose....especially because most Christmas stamp sets can only be used for the holiday season...so I don't buy too many...but what I like doing is to use various stamp sets and convert them into Christmas images like I did for today's card...

The card base is plain white and I have used a much smaller white top layer for it...I sponged in some distress inks for the background and then ran the top layer through my Cuttlebug using the WRMK next level geometric embossing folder...

On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped the banner twice - once using red ink and againusing green...I cut them out and placed them on the card...I also stamped and coloured in a little critter and cut it out...to make the critter look Christmassy,I used an elf hat from another stamp set and and adhered it to his head before placing him on the card...

I have used red sequins and some rhinestones to embellish this card...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog to take a look at my card....Hope you will have a beautiful day ahead...!!

Pri


Labels: , , , , , , ,