Happy NEW YEAR 2017

So another year is history and a new year has arrived...Wishing you and your family & friends a very happy and prosperous 2017...!!

Today I'm sharing two cards...I wanted bright and blingy and something fun to welcome the new year..so I made one very large card using gold foil cardstock and the WRMK alphabet punch board and a smaller shaker card using lots of glitter cardstock...

My first card has a printed cardstock base with a bit of glitter which is 11"x 4" when folded....I then punched out the four numbers using gold foil cardstock and the alphabet punch board...I also ran these numbers through my Cuttlebug using a WRMK next level embossing folder before adhering them to the card base...

Then all I had to do was to die cut the word 'happy' using pink cardstock,apply a bit of glossy accents and adhere it above the numbers and my card was ready...



My second card is a small but a very very glittery shaker card...I die cut the card base using blue glitter cardstock and the largest die from a nesting die set called Lorrianes flower...I then die cut a circle using gold glitter cardstock as a sort of top layer for this card...

Using the second largest die from the same die set,I die cut the base of the shaker element using brown glitter cardstock...I die cut a lot of circle frames using white cardstock and layered them together to make the shaker 'well'...in between one of these circle frames I attached a strip of acetate and adhered die cut numbers 2017 on it...this really helps in keeping the numbers visible as most sequins can freely move under that acetate strip and not hide them...

I filled in colourful star sequins and closed the shaker with a die cut acetate circle...I die cut another circle frame for the top of the shaker using brown glitter cardstock...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today...Hope you will continue supporting me in this new year...Have a wonderfully blessed year...!!

Pri


Labels: , , , , , , ,