Festive Shaker Tags

I had so much fun creating these Christmas shaker tags...and MFT tag builder blueprint 5 die set makes it so easy to create a great looking tag...I love the stitch details on these tags and there are heaps of other die elements that you can use for cards and other crafts...

So now about my tags....for both my tags I have used a coloured cardstock - darker shade for the base and a lighter one for the top of the shaker...once I die cut the cardstock,I die cut some craft foam as well as a piece of acetate...

I added the sequins and assembled everything....on the green tag I simply added a stamped sentiment and blue bakers twine while on the red tag I stamped the sentiment using white ink directly onto the tag and added a gold layered die cut snowflake next to the sentiment...

Thank you for stopping by my blog today....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!!

Pri 

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,