Christmas Gift Boxes

Every time I need a gift box,I simply go to Sam's blog - Pootles.co.uk and I usually find the right box with all the measurements and even a tutorial video....I also love how she decorates her boxes...

Today I looked for a small box tutorial which is about 4" high and found this one - Soft Pretty Box - which when finished is 4.25"x 2.5"x 1.5" 

I followed the tutorial to create my Christmas boxes...the first box is made from plain dark blue cardstock and I have used a printed panel on the for the front and adhered a die cut reindeer on it...I have used a white ribbon to close the box and added a small stamped tag as well...

For my second box I used a printed cardstock..I loved this white paper with lots of Christmas trees printed on it...I have used a printed panel for the front for this one as well and adhered a stamped,coloured in and cut out image of the little elf called Rebecca...I threared a ribbon to close the box and added a tiny stamped tag for this one too...

These boxes were just the perfect size for my gifts...

Thank you for stopping by my blog today...Have a blessed day ahead..!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,