Thanks A Latte

It's a great feeling when my one layer stamping cards turn out well...adding layers and embellishments sometimes helps in making less mistakes or even hide a few mistakes....so on this card,by not using any layers or embellishments I had to make sure not to make any mistakes...

I started with a dark brown card base and a white top layer...I stamped the borders and sentiment first and then masked off that area using scrap paper...I then repeatedly stamped the takeaway coffee cup and the coffee beans on the top layer using Versafine black ink....

Once the ink was dry,I coloured in all the images using Spectrum Noir markers....since I wasn't going to add any embellishments on the card,I just used a bit of glossy accents on the coffee bean images...

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,