Thanks Card

I usually go for very bright and colourful cards so for a change decided to make today's card using earthy colours....

The card base is plain sepia and the top layer has been die cut from watercolour cardstock using large cross stitched rectangle die....I have sponged the top layer using tea dye distress ink and die cut a circle in it...I placed a frosted gold paper behind the top layer to cover the die cut area...

I then die cut and watercoloured a few leaf dies and placed them on the frosted gold area and added a die cut stitched gold circle frame on top...

The sentiment is a wood veneer word by Stampin' Up! and I have used gold sequins to embellish the card...to add a little pop of colour to my card I punched out two red butterflies and added them to the card...

I'm so glad you stopped by to take a look at my card today....Hope you will have a beautiful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,