Pop - Up Birthday Card

I am very excited to share my card today.....after trying out my first pop up card just a few weeks ago,I wanted to make a bright and colourful birthday pop-up card...I have used a lot of colours in the card,on the inside,so I wanted to keep the front/outside simple...

I have used a plain white card base...there are no layers on the front as I was going to add a full layer on the inside for the pop-ups and I didn't want the card to be too bulky...

For the front on the card I die cut the words 'make a wish' using white as well as red cardstock,glued them together and stuck them to the card...I then coloured in a small piece of cardstock using distress inks and the die cut 4 candles and placed them on the card too...to embellish the card I have used colourful sequins...

For the inside of the card I cut out a white insert slightly smaller the the card and scored it in the middle...I then sponged in various distress inks to cover the insert....I also sprinkled a bit of water for effect...

I decided to create a party scene with three kids where one is holding a bunch of balloons and the other two are holding a banner.....I coloured in and cut our all these,ready to be attached to the card...I stamped the sentiments with black ink and then using the MFT Die-namics pop up elements dies I created the three pop up sections and adhered all pieces to them...finally I adhered the insert to the card base...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Here's a closer look at the pop-up section of my card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Hope you will have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,