Look Who's Turning Two

As I had mentioned in one of my earlier posts,I had just discovered Clearly Besotted stamps - and before  I could even start making and sharing cards using their stamps,they announced that they have temporarily closed their shop and will reopen in early 2017....I have loved receiving my wonderfully tissue wrapped and carefully packaged parcels from them and I wish them great success once the reopen...

I have used two of their very cute stamp sets to create today's card...All in onesie & You're purrfect....the images are all so cute in these sets so I had a hard time choosing...

The card base is plain white and so is the top layer....I used distress inks to cover the top layer for a shaded background..I then die cut a mini scalloped stitched rectangle from white cardstock and stamped the little girl in a cat onesie and coloured it in...

On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped,coloured in and cut out the two playful cats and the balloons and a gift and placed them on the card too...

The sentiment is stamped on a strip of pink glitter cardstock and there is a small speech bubble as well...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Here's a closer look at my card... aren't the images super cute..??


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my card today...Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Labels: , , ,