Happy Bird-day

This is officially the last week of spring in Australia...it has been a rather wet,cold and windy one for the south-east of the country but hopefully we should see a good summer...days are getting longer and that means there is good light to plan or finish a few projects...

Today I'm sharing a 'bird-day' card I have made using another very cute Clearly Besotted stamp set called Bird Bath...the card base is made from a textured green cardstock and the top layer is plain white...

I started by firstly sponging in some green distress ink for the grass and then using a cloud mask and blue distress ink,I added a few clouds....I then stamped the birds and the bird bath using black ink....

Once the colouring in was complete,I stamped the sentiment and adhered the top layer to the card base....I used a few rhinestones to embellish the card...

Thank you so much for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Hope you will have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,