Birthday Card

We've now reached the last day of November for this year...and very soon 2016 will be over...card makers all over the world have been sharing such beautiful and artistic Christmas cards for the past couple of months which were a huge inspiration....I'll be sharing my Christmas creations starting tomorrow....but first,a cute birthday card for today...

The card base is plain white and the top layer has been die cut from watercolour cardstock using a large stitched rectangle die...I then sponged in some salty ocean and mowed lawn distress inks for the background...

On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped, coloured in and cut out the giraffe and birds from various Lawn Fawn stamp sets...I had to mirror stamp the girraffe stamp for this card...I then stamped and die cut the large scripty sentiments using orange dye ink and die cut them using the coordinating dies...

I assembled the images on the card front in a way that it seems like the birds and giraffes are holding a banner...I have also used Ranger glossy accents on all the die cuts...and finally to embellish the card I have used tiny rhinestones...

Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Hope you will have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,