Wish You The Most Beautiful Day

My colouring might be getting a bit better due to so much practice but I am not at all good at drawing or painting....but that doesn't stop me from using various colouring mediums in my cards other than inks and/or markers...I have used very basic and cheap watercolours that came in a set of small tubes for creating the background of the cards I'm sharing today....there was absolutely no need for skill or practice and the result was pretty good....

I also got to practice stamping with the Altenew Beautiful Day flower and leaves layering stamps...I think the more I will practice,the better results I will get from these...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

For both cards I have used a black card base and cut watercolour cardstock to size for the top layer...I then used the watercolour tubes and a flat paintbrush to paint lines on the top layer without picking anymore colour on the brush so that every line is a bit lighter than the one below it...

Then on a separate piece of white cardstock,I stamped the layering flowers and leaves and cut them out and placed them on the top layer....

I stamped the sentiment on a strip of black cardstock using Versamark ink and heat embossed it using white embossing powder....

To embellish the cards I have used Nuvo crystal drops...my friend Lois Wyche had tried out the Nuvo drops and the results were great...hopefully I can do a better job with these next time...


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreatedMe And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,