Sending Happy Thoughts

I have surprised myself today with how neatly I was able to fussy cut the stamped flowers layer for this card....well,neater than usual...so I'm pretty happy about it... :)

The card base is plain white and the top layer is plain pistachio green....I have stamped the sentiment using pink ink at the center of the top layer....

On a separate piece of white cardstock same width as the top layer,I stamped the peony flowers using black ink...I did use a mask for some of the flowers in order to stamp the images closely and/or overlap the images...using Peerless watercolors,I  coloured in the flowers and once they were dry I fussy cut around one side to cut off the excess and adhered the cut out on the top layer...

To embellish the card I have used a few pink sequins...

Thank you for stopping by today to take a look at my card....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!! 

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,