Lawn Fawn Critters - Friends

As soon as I showed the completed card to my hubby and kids,there was quite a bit of a discussion  on whether a lion and a leopard would be friends or not...well,the card was ready but we kept discussing the lion-leopard friendship....I thought they would be great friends....what do you think...would they be friends because they have so many similar traits or would they be rivals due to the same...??

I chose a bright orange card base for my card and a die cut watercolor cardstock for the top layer...I then used distress ink and water on a small bit of acetate sheet and smooshed the ink onto the watercolor paper...

Once the top layer was dry,I die cut three different colours of cardstock using the hillside border dies and adhered them on it...I stamped the sentiment on one side and the sun on the other...

I stamped the lion and the leopard on a separate piece of cardstock and coloured them in using Spectrum Noir markers and then cut them out...I then covered both these images with glossy accents and set them aside to dry before placing then on the card...

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog today...Have a great day ahead....!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,