Happy Birthday Bunny

I recently discovered a stamp brand that I totally loved called Clearly Besotted....I bought a couple of stamp sets directly from them but before I could even post my first card using their stamps,they have announced closing down temporarily(from 1st Oct 2016)...I'm really looking forward to getting more stamps from them when they re-open in January 2017...

For today's card I have used a blue card base and a white card base....using the same cardstock as the card base,I used a nesting die set called Lorraine's Flower to die cut two different size pieces....

I then die cut two stitched circles from white cardstock and stamped the images on them...once the images were coloured in and the sentiment was stamped,I placed the white circles on the blue die cut pieces and placed them on the top layer...finally,I used a large rectangle stitch die to create the border as well as cut off the excess...

I have used blue sequins in various sizes to embellish the card...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!! 

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,