Two cards Using Kraft Cardstock

One of the lovely and talented bloggers I religiously follow is Vicki and I love all her creations....a little while back she had created a cute piggy card with a stamped kraft card top layer and to enhance the stamped images,she drew a border around them using a white gel pen....making the stamped images stand out a bit....and I really loved the technique and had planned to try it out myself...

Here is the link to Vicki's lovely creation that inspired me to create this card - Squeal,Oink,Hello!

On a white card base I used a kraft top layer on which I stamped the flowers and leaves from the Flower Heads stamp set and coloured them in...I then used a gel pen to create a border around the images...I didn't do too well this time but I think I'll do a better job when I use this technique again..

I die cut a few leaves and a little birdie image and placed them below the gold banner with the sentiment on it...

 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

So while I had the kraft cardstock out,I decided to create a quick card....this time I used it to create the card base....the top layer is die cut from vellum using a stitched rectangle die...I then stamped the little dandelion images on the vellum using white pigment ink to create a background...

The sentiment is half stamped and half die cut and I have used white rhinestones on all four corners to embellish the card as well as conceal the glue dots I used to adhere the vellum to the card base....

 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my cards today....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!!

P

Labels: , , , , , , , ,