Selfies on Cards

Amy Lee -The Craft Bunny is another extremely talented card maker and her blog is full of colourful and beautiful cards and some of them have tutorial videos as well...one of her tutorials that I absolutely loved teaches the Selfie Technique...my cards are nowhere near Amy's but I had a whole lot of fun trying out this technique to make two cards with whatever stamps I had on hand...


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

The first card has a white card base and a glitter printed bright top layer....I created a colourful birthday party scene for this selfie and then adhered it to the back of a large Polaroid die cut...I stamped the sentiment on the Polaroid die and added a few enamel dots to embellish the card...

 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

For my second card I chose a light yellow card base and a bright orange top layer...then using the Tim Holtz Cityscapes London stamp,I created 3 scenes and added a koala and a kitten image as the tourists taking these selfies...I added these scenes at the back of the small die cut Polaroid frames and adhered these on the top layer...I stamped the sentiment on the top layer and added a few clear sequins as well...

 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Have a blessed day today...!!

P


Labels: , , , ,