Party Time

Whats a party without party hats..??So I made little party hats for the owl and chick and decided to create a bright and sparkly background for today's card...

The card base is light pink and I die cut watercolor paper to size and created the background using various distress inks...I then punched a few 1" circles from gold glitter cardstock and stuck them onto the top layer....lastly, using the largest rectangular stitched die,I created the border and well as cut off the excess from the gold circles..

After stamping the sentiment directly onto the top layer,I placed the coloured in and cut out images of the owl and the chick...

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog today...Have a happy and crafty day...!!

P

http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2016/06/mirror.html

Labels: , , , , , ,