Mirror Stamping

Over the years I have tried out mirror stamping technique so many times but it never worked for me before....maybe I wasn't using the right ink or not doing something the right way...and it was frustrating because sometimes you just want something stamped facing the other way for the card to make sense....and this is one more quality of the MISTI stamping tool that it lets you do the mirror stamping so easily...

I have followed this tutorial by Jennifer McGuire for mirror stamping the giraffe image on my card -  Mirror stamping tutorial

The card base for my card is plain brown and the top layer has been die cut using a stitched rectangle die...I then used distress inks in various shades of green to create the background on the top layer.....

On a smaller die cut Vellum panel,I stamped a large heart image and the sentiment using Versamark ink and heat embossed it using red embossing powder...

I glued four white rhinestones on the vellum panel...that hid the glue dots that I have used to secure the panel on the top layer...lastly,I placed the two giraffe images and a little gold heart on the red heat embossed heart and the card was ready...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...Have a blessed day today...!!

P

 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,