Little Girl In The Meadows Birthday Card

I am so happy to share this card today....I usually find small dies cuts a bit too challenging so I try n stay away....but the little trees dies from MFT are just too cute and I had to create something lovely from it...

The card base is plain white and the top layer is textured light pink and has been die cut using the stitched border die....I used a smaller watercolour panel to create the hillside scene using distress inks,hillside border dies and trees dies....I also placed a little girl who seems to be sitting on the ground...

Finally I die cut a scalloped border using two consecutive dies and white cardstock and added it to the completed panel... once the panel was adhered to the top layer,I stamped the sentiment on a small banner and attached it to the card front...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today...Hope you will have a great day ahead....!!

P

 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,