Fun Background Using markers

So what's the best thing to do when you just can't find a patterned paper for your card in the colours that you really want...??There may be a lot of answers for this question but the quickest and easiest way is to create a background using markers and a ruler....

For my card today,I chose a purple card base...the top layer is plain white and has been die cut using  the largest stitched rectangle die...I then used my Spectrum Noir markers to create this plaid kind of pattern in the colours of my choice...

I die cut the sentiment and placed it on a white die cut panel and adhered that to the top layer...on the same panel I also adhered a little fairy and a cupcake....and finally to embellish the card I have used colourful rhinestones...

Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,