We Love You Card

I knew I was taking a big risk today by stamping the images directly onto the top layer....ah well,you gotta live dangerously sometimes,isn't it??...ha haa... :)

The card base is plain orange and the top layer is white....I used a mask while stamping the images on the top layer so it look like the animals are actually standing on top of each other....and then I coloured them all in using my Spectrum Noir markers....

I sponged the edges of the top layer with a bit of distress ink and added a strip of black glitter cardstock on one side...and to embellish the card I have used die cut hearts from red glitter cardstock...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card today....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,