Thank You Fairy Much Card

Today I'm sharing another quick card I have made using the Avery Elle Pixie Dust stamp set....this stamp set has quite a few small images of hearts,stars,wands and clouds and today I have used the stars to create the pattern on the background...

The card base is a plain pink one and I decided to use a black cardstock to create the top layer...I then stamped a lot of stars on the top layer using white pigment ink....

I then die cut two tags...one using pink cardstock and the other using Vellum...before I die cut the vellum tag,I stamped the tag image and the sentiment on it...

The little fairy has been stamped on a separate piece of cardstock,coloured in and then cut out before being placed onto the tag...I simply added a ribbon on the tag and adhere it to the to layer and the card was ready...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Happy crafting...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,