Thank You Card

I have tried partial die-cutting for a few cards before and wanted to give it another try....you could look at a few tutorials by Jennifer McGuire to understand the procedure and then give it a go....

For today's card I stamped the flourish images directly on the white card base using a dark green dye ink....I used a small dots stamp and light green ink to fill up the white spaces...

On a separate piece of cardstock same width as the card base,I stamped the thank you stamp and used a pencil to create the line across...this would be the part which I die cut partially....so I adhered the die and die cut the piece only till the pencil line and used a craft knife to cut out the rest..I have stamped the swirls and dots on this panel as well...

I then adhered this panel onto the card base using a thick adhesive foam tape and added a few rhinestones to embellish it...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Here's a close up of the card so you can see the partially die cut front panel a bit better...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thanks for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

P


Labels: , , ,