Sending Birthday Wishes Card

Today I'm sharing another card I have made using the Avery Elle Pixie Dust stamp set....it didn't take too long to make this card and I absolutely loved the end result....

The card base is made from plain black cardstock and I have used a watercolour cardstock to for the top layer....I first coloured in the top layer very lightly using salty ocean distress ink and then placed the chevron pattern stencil over it and used the same ink to print the pattern...but this time I used a lot of ink to give a darker print over the light background...

I then stamped the fairy image on a separate piece of white cardstock and coloured it in before cutting it out and placing on the center of the top layer....the sentiment has been stamped just under it...

To embellish the card I have used a few pink sequins...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Have a blessed day today...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,