Happy Birthday Rainbow Card

I'm very excited to share today's card with you....it turned out much better than I had planned and it's simply the kind of cards I love to create....colourful and bright...

The card base is plain white and I have used a water colour cardstock to create the top layer....first I have applied various distress inks onto the top layer and then sprinkled water droplets on it...once it was dry,I embossed it using the flourish embossing folder....I also wrapped a bit of silver string around the top layer before adhering it to the card base...

I then die cut a scalloped circle using vellum, placed the little fairy on it and then adhered it to the top layer....

For the sentiment I have die cut the word happy from black cardstock and then stamped the word word birthday on a white strip of cardstock and placed them on the top layer...

To embellish the card I have used clear sequins in various sizes...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Here's a close up of the card...


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thanks for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

P

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,