Get Well Wishes

August is the last month of winters here and I can't wait for spring....it's been quite wet,wild and freezing in July and almost everyone I know has been down with cold and flu and other winter related illnesses...

I have made today's card using another one of the cute animal images from Paper Smooches stamp set called Chubby Chum Pals....the card base is plain black and the top layer has been created using distress inks and a stencil...I first covered the top layer with squeezed lemonade distress ink and then used mustard seed distress ink over the stencils to print the pattern... 

I die cut the word 'wishes' using black cardstock and stamped and heat embossed the words 'get well' and placed the sentiment on the middle of the top layer...I then placed the coloured in image at the base using adhesive foam...

To embellish the card I have used a few yellow sequins...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Happy crafting...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,